To perform this step you need the "Structure Calibrator" App. This app should be already installed on your iPad. If not, you can install it from App Store by searching "Structure Calibrator".
Perform the "Stereo Image Refinement"
Or you can follow this Video (How to perform Stereo Image Refinement)
- Launch the "Structure Calibrator" ” app
- When prompted, connect your sensor to your iPad.
- In the panel in the upper left, tap the "?" icon. It's located near "Calibration Status".
- This will pull up the "Calibration Status" pane with the option to run "Stereo Image Refinement". Tap "Perform Refinement".
- You will be guided through a small explanation of "Stereo Image Refinement". Swipe through the tutorial.
- Face a flat, featureless wall away from sunlight. Stand with the sensor perpendicular to the wall. When ready, tap "Start Refinement".
- Stay still. The refinement process will finish automatically. If you are satisfied with your refinement, tap "Save Refinement". Correct alignment should be 90% coverage within the inner 70% of the map.
- The refinement is done. Congratulations!
You can now close the app