As soon as a scan is assigned and uploaded to Bodygee it also appears in the account of the client that it has been assigned to. Clients can look at their 3D bodies using the Bodygee App which is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
When you los into the Client App, the first thing you see is the most recent scan.
- You may explore your 3D body using rotate and pinch-to-zoom.
- The button in the top left allows you to share your current view.
- Through the menu in the top right, you may
- switch between photorealistic and statue view,
- start and stop autorotation,
- rotate the body in 90° increments.
- Touch the date in the middle top to select a body
- Key Facts shows selected key facts
- Analyze & Compare lets you compare multiple bodies with each other
- More brings you to profile settings, coach information, about and support information
Analyze & Compare
This view lets you compare two scans next to each other. There are separate cards each containing a different analysis: circumference, body shape, posture, body composition.
By default it is always the latest and the oldest 3D bodies that are shown. You can switch to different dates by clicking the date above the 3D bodies.
The first card shows the main circumferences automatically taken from the 3D bodies.
Body shape shows the bodies cross sections. You may swipe up and down over the 3D bodies to analyse the different sections.
This card shows your posture. Swipe up the card to see three different views (front, back, side). Additionally, touch the crosshair icon in the top right to manually set the crosshair on the body to analyse your body. To interact and with the body touch the pulsating crosshair icon again.
This card shows the main body composition data: weight, BMI as well as relative and absolute body fat.