Check out our Bodygee training video at the bottom of the page!
Do you have set up everything? Check the checklist to make sure the environment and your client are correctly prepared for scanning.
Make sure that Bluetooth/WiFi are turned on and Orbiter is plugged in
Make sure your client is wearing ideal clothes for scanning.
Position your client in an A-pose on the turntable.
- Open the Scan App , check if you are logged in with your personal coach login credentials and click SCAN on the Dashboard (1)
- Stay in front of the client. Point the tablet towards the face. The body is colored in red and the floor in yellow. A face mask will appear recognising your client. Once it turns green you can click START to begin scanning. (4–5)
- The Orbiter will start turning and will only stop once you press DONE. We recommend to scan the body in three rotations. This gives you enough time to scan all parts of the body properly
- Start with the face and do not go lower than the chest during the first rotation. It is very important to start at the face. Make sure to scan the top of the head as well.
- During the second rotation, scan the middle part of the body. Pay special attention under the arms
- The third rotation will allow you to scan the lower part of the body, including the feet. Pay special attention between the legs.
- When all of the body is covered in white after 3 rotations in the scanning app, press DONE to finish scanning.
Do only press DONE when you have finished the scan and you are sure that you want to use it. If you want to stop/cancel the ongoing scanning-process, press x.
When a scan is cancelled, the client is required to briefly step off the turntable before getting back on and starting a new scan. This allows the scale to reset and show the correct weight.
After having scanned a client you need to publish the scan to your Bodygee Coach App to get your data analysed. This may take several minutes depending on your internet connection.
After having scanned a client you will see the scan preview in process (1). During this time you cannot start another scan.
As soon as the processing has completed click on your new scan (2)
Here you get a low quality preview. This is also where you assign the scan to a client (3)
The local preview does not represent the final result in the Coach App / Client App because the data is not yet processed. After publishing, the scan will be processed and measured for several minutes. You will then be able to see the high quality scan image in the Coach App / Client App .
By touching ASSIGN (4) a list of your current clients will open. You can either choose a client from the list or create a new one by touching NEW (5)
Fill in the client’s data.
Finish the process by touching PUBLISH. This will upload the scan to Bodygee where it is then processed and will be available in the Coach App and Client App within a few minutes. The scan is automatically deleted from the iPad after publishing to avoid any confusion.
The client will only be able to log into his or her account (Client App) if you assign an email address.
Bodygee training video - Scanning with Orbiter
After clicking play, please click the subtitles icon in the bottom right video to toggle instructional subtitles.