The infrared sensors scan a person's outer appearance and can not "see" through clothes, hair or shoes. Thus, it is very important that the subject is only wearing close-fitting and body-hugging clothes (leggins, top). Folds in the clothes or clothing that is too tight might falsify the 3D analysis.
Articles in this section
- Does Bodygee measure muscle mass?
- Does Bodygee measure body water?
- Why are (some of) my client's circumference measurements not shown?
- How can I interpret my client's body transformation?
- How can I interpret my client's first scan?
- Why isn't my client's body fat showing?
- Which measurements does Bodygee provide?
- How is a 3D Body created?
- How is body fat calculated?
- How does Bodygee measure circumferences?