The scanner is equipped with infrared-sensors that capture the body primarily as a point cloud. Processing is required to complete the body to a photorealistic 3D model. The body is then measured with complex algorithms that require the identification of numerous pre-defined feature points. Bodygee provides the circumference measurements of seven body parts (chest, waist, belly, hip, upper arm, thigh, calf) and additionally visualizes the shape of each body segment.
Articles in this section
- Does Bodygee measure muscle mass?
- Does Bodygee measure body water?
- Why are (some of) my client's circumference measurements not shown?
- How can I interpret my client's body transformation?
- How can I interpret my client's first scan?
- Why isn't my client's body fat showing?
- Which measurements does Bodygee provide?
- How is a 3D Body created?
- How is body fat calculated?
- How does Bodygee measure circumferences?