Body fat is calculated with an evidence-based formula that has been developed by regression analysis with underwater weighting and validated with DXA. The formula uses gender specific anthropometric measurements.
Articles in this section
- Does Bodygee measure muscle mass?
- Does Bodygee measure body water?
- Why are (some of) my client's circumference measurements not shown?
- How can I interpret my client's body transformation?
- How can I interpret my client's first scan?
- Why isn't my client's body fat showing?
- Which measurements does Bodygee provide?
- How is a 3D Body created?
- How is body fat calculated?
- How does Bodygee measure circumferences?