Thank you for switching to Bodygee V2. The new system improves the overall 3D scanning experience without changing the standard procedure. Generally speaking the new hardware ensures a quicker and smoother experience from 3D scanning to 3D analysis.
3D scanning procedure and handling is identical:
- Space needed: 1.5 x 2m (identical)
- 3D scanning time: 60s (33% faster)
- Scan App: identical
The new turntable is smaller and lighter. It's a stationary 3D scanning solution, so please handle with care and make sure to set it once at the scanning location.
- Dimensions: ø 60 cm, 16 kg (25% smaller, 50% lighter)
- Weight scale: up to 250 kg (identical)
Tablet & 3D Sensor
The new tablet comes with a new 3D sensor and bracket. You now don't need to separately charge the 3D sensor as it directly charges with the tablet. Just please make sure that the tablet is fully charged (as usual).
- Tablet: iPad Air 5th generation and newer (higher 3D scanning and Coach App stability)
- 3D sensor accuracy and precision: identical
- 3D sensor cable: always keep cable connected to the iPad (self charging via USB-C)
- Bracket: new bracket (lighter)
The coach app stays identical and is independent from the scanning procedure. We're updating it regularly with new features and improved user experience. Stay tuned!
If you have any questions concerning Bodygee V2 please get in touch with us!