Delivery and Installation
Once the contract is signed and payment is made, the Bodygee hardware is delivered. You are now ready to install the device according the to the installation guide.
Your Bodygee customer success manager supports you remotely. This is where the onboarding process begins.
Your next actions:
- Installation of your Bodygee device according to quick start guidelines
- Send installation photo(s) to the Bodygee customer success manager
- Check your internet connection speed (you can test it here)
- Ensure technical infrastructure and power supply
- Ensure optimal lighting conditions
- Turntable: Make sure the floor is flat, even and hard
- Turntable: Keep distance to wall of at least 35cm
- Keep correct distance between iPad, Turntable and customer while scanning
- Avoid light reflexes (reflecting walls, mirrors)
Nice to have but not essential:
- POS ideas for possible implementation
- Additional screen to show data and image analysis
- Hang up scan checklist
- Screen off room / ensure privacy of client (separé, closed room, curtain, etc.)
This checklist guides you to reach an optimal room design. Considering these points is essential for achieving a good scan quality.
|← previous step||next step →|