Do you have set up everything? Check the checklist to make sure the environment and your client are correctly prepared for scanning.
Make sure that Bluetooth/WiFi are turned on and Orbiter is plugged in
- Open the Scan App, check if you are logged in with your personal coach login credentials and press SCAN on the Dashboard
Make sure your client is wearing ideal clothes for scanning.
Position your client in an A-pose on the turntable.
- Press Start Scanning
- Step in front of the client. Point the tablet towards the face. The body is coloured in red and the floor in yellow. A face mask will appear recognising your client. Once it turns green press START to begin scanning.
- The Orbiter will start turning and will only stop once you press DONE. We recommend to scan the body in three rotations. This gives you enough time to scan all parts of the body properly
- Start with the face and do not go lower than the chest during the first rotation. Make sure to scan the top of the head as well.
- During the second rotation, scan the middle part of the body. Pay special attention under the arms
- The third rotation will allow you to scan the lower part of the body, including the feet. Pay special attention to the space between the legs.
- When all of the body is covered in white after 3 rotations in the scanning app, press DONE to finish scanning.
Do only press DONE when you have finished the scan and you are sure that you want to use it. If you want to stop/cancel the ongoing scanning-process, press x.
When a scan is cancelled, the client is required to briefly step off the turntable before getting back on and starting a new scan. This allows the scale to reset and show the correct weight.
- Once the face mask on your screen recognises your client, it turns green and you can click Start to begin scanning.
- Scan the body in three rotations: Start with the face and do not go lower than the chest during the first rotation. During the second rotation, scan the middle part of the body. The third rotation will allow you to scan the lower part of the body, including the feet.
- Press Done to finish scanning.
- If something goes wrong and you want to stop/cancel the ongoing scanning process, press x. The client is required to briefly step off the turntable before getting back on and starting a new scan.